Finale Reaches 5.1 Million Total Viewers 2+ During Two-Hour Broadcast
Season 10 Finale Had the No. 1 Most Socially-Engaged Prime-time Audience across All Broadcast Networks Regardless of Language on 05/22/2016, Outperforming the Billboard Music Awards
NEW YORK – MAY 23, 2016 – The Season 10 finale of the Univision Network’s hit reality competition, “Nuestra Belleza Latina” (Our Latin Beauty), reached 5.1 million Total Viewers 2+ who tuned in to all or part of the two-hour broadcast that aired last night, Sunday May 22, from 8:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. ET. The show averaged its highest-rated telecast in its 10th season run with 2.9 million Total Viewers 2+, 1.3 million Adults 18-49, 586,000 young Adults 18-34 and 721,000 Persons 12-34. The finale made Univision the No. 3 Broadcast Network during the two-hour airing and for the entire night, outperforming CBS and NBC among Adults 18-49 and young Adults 18-34.
Last night’s grand finale of “Nuestra Belleza Latina” Season 10:
- Positioned Univision as the No. 4 Broadcast Network, beating FOX, among Total Viewers 2+.
- Was the fifth most-watched program on broadcast television with more young Adult 18-34 and Adult 18-49 viewers than the entire original line-up on CBS (“60 Minutes” and “Undercover Boss”), first-run episodes of NBC’s “Dateline” and “The Carmichael Show,” as well as the season finales of FOX’s “Bordertown” and “Bob’s Burgers” and NBC’s “Crowded.”
- Consistently increased its audience in every half hour during its entire two-hour broadcast with strong double-digit audience growth in the last half hour compared to the first half hour among Viewers 2+ (+56%), Adults 18-49 (+77%), young Adults 18-34 (+87%) and Persons 12-34 (+85%)
Source: Nielsen, NPM Sunday (05/22/2016) 7:00pm-11:00pm. Univision’s primetime line-up consisting of “Aqui y Ahora,” Season 10 finale of “Nuestra Belleza Latina” (8:00pm-10:00pm) and “Sal y Pimienta” based on NPM Fast National Ratings and English-language broadcast networks based on NPM Fast Affiliate Ratings. Reach based on NPM Fast Cume, Persons 2+, 6+ minute qualified audiences (short term and long term visitors included). Live+SD.
DIGITAL AND SOCIAL HIGHLIGHTS
- During NBL season we had 22 million visits, over 165 million Page Views and over 118 Million video views across digital platforms, making it the most digital and social show in Univision history
Source: Omniture, YouTube, Shareable and Google analytics
- Traffic to nuestrabellezatina.com grew over 130% vs. 2015 with more than 13.5 million videos views
- The Univision Conecta app delivered over 70 million interactions and 3 million sessions during the season
Source: Google Analytics
- Across NBL’s Social media platforms, the show garnered more than 650 million impressions and 68 Million Video Views, +442%
- The finale also generated the most engagement on 5/22/16, according to Nielsen:
- 1 series program and No. 1 most socially-engaged primetime audience, across all broadcast networks regardless of language, ranked on Tweets and Unique authors
- 1 most social reality program across all broadcast/cable networks regardless of language, out-delivering “Keeping Up with The Kardashians” and “Shahs of Sunset,” ranked on Tweets
- The NBL VIP garnered the No. 1 most socially-engaged audience during the entire season, out-delivering “The Bachelor 2016” (6.9 tweets per Unique Author in average).
Esther Mireya Tejeda