Press

Univision Network Out-delivered One or More of the English-Language Broadcast Networks (ABC, CBS, NBC or FOX) on Six Nights Among Young Adults 18-34

By Univision PR Team

Apr 19, 2016

Univision Broadcast Prime Highlights – Week of April 11, 2016 to April 17, 2016

  • Last week (M-SU), Univision ranked as the No. 5 broadcast network among both young Adults 18-34 and Adults 18-49.  Also, Univision saw week-to-week growth (+2% Total Viewers 2+, +3% Adults 18-49 and +5% young Adults 18-34) and out-delivered one or more of the English-language broadcast networks (ABC, CBS, NBC or FOX) on six nights among young Adults 18-34.
  • Airing M-F 8pm, “Un Camino Hacia el Destino” (A Path to Destiny) saw week-to-week growth among Total Viewers 2+ (+4% to 2.0 million), Adults 18-49 (+4% to 939,000) and young Adults 18-34 (+12% to 470,000).
  • Airing M-F 9pm, “Pasión y Poder” (Passion and Power) saw week-to-week growth among Total Viewers 2+ (+2% to 2.4 million) and young Adults 18-34 (+3% to 552,000).
  • Airing M-F 10pm, “El Hotel de los Secretos” (The Hotel of Secrets) saw week-to-week growth among Total Viewers 2+ (+4% to 1.9 million), Adults 18-49 (+3% to 906,000) and young Adults 18-34 (+2% to 369,000).
  • On Saturday…
    • Airing 8-10pm, “Crónicas de Sábado” averaged 749,000 Total Viewers 2+, 294,000 Adults 18-49 and 129,000 young Adults 18-34
    • Next, “Sal y Pimienta” (Salt and Pepper) saw week-to-week growth among Total Viewers 2+ (+2% to 1.1 million), Adults 18-49 (+9% to 433,000) and young Adults 18-34 (+20% to 192,000).
    • Univision’s entire Saturday prime lineup ranked among the top 15 programs for the night with Total Viewers 2+, Adults 18-49 and young Adults 18-34.
  • On Sunday…
    • Airing 7-8pm, “Aquí y Ahora” (Here and Now) averaged 1.4 million Total Viewers 2+, 573,000 Adults 18-49 and 208,000 young Adults 18-34.
    • Airing 8-10:07pm, “Nuestra Belleza Latina” (Our Latin Beauty) saw week-to-week growth among Total Viewers 2+ (+9% to 2.3 million), Adults 18-49 (+12% to 1.0 million) and young Adults 18-34 (+14% to 458,000).
    • Finally, “Sal y Pimienta” (Salt and Pepper) saw week-to-week growth among Total Viewers 2+ (+26% to 2.2 million), Adults 18-49 (+24% to 949,000) and young Adults 18-34 (+9% to 381,000).
    • Univision’s entire Sunday prime lineup ranked among the top 25 programs for the night with Total Viewers 2+, Adults 18-49 and young Adults 18-34.

Broadcast Prime Network Rankers – Week of April 11, 2016 to April 17, 2016

Chart week of 4.11.16

Source: The Nielsen Company. NPM (04/11/2016-04/17/2016), Live+SD. Mon-Sat 8pm-11pm/Sun 7pm-11pm.  Program Rankings based on broadcast networks only and include all programming with duration equal to or greater than 29 minutes.

Related Articles

Press

Univision Noticias Honored with Three News and Documentary Emmy® Awards

Press

Combate Global Announces Complete, Five-Fight MMA Card for Friday, September 30, Live on Univision and TUDN

Please enter a valid e-mail address.
Sign me up for
Weekly Hispanic segment insights
Get the latest news from Univision
The latest from the Univision Sports team
Learn from our experts on Hispanic consumers

Thank you, you'll be receiving newsletter updates from us in your email inbox.

Loading