MIAMI, FL – DECEMBER 21, 2015 – Univision Deportes, the multimedia sports division of Univision Communications Inc. (UCI) that also includes UDN, the No. 1 Spanish-language sports network, delivered impressive ratings for the second annual Premios Univision Deportes (Univision Sport Awards). The broadcast reached 3.2 million Total Viewers 2+ who tuned in to all or part of the broadcast and grew its audience by +95% among Total Viewers 2+ and +29% among Adults 18-49 from the 2014 telecast. Premios Univision Deportes averaged 1.5 million Total Viewers and 573,000 Adults 18-49. This year’s show aired on Sunday at 8:00pm ET on Univision Network with a simulcast on UDN (Univision Deportes Network).
Source: Nielsen, Fast Nationals, NPM, L+SD data, growth based on year-to-year, fast cume with 6 minute qualifier
Premios Univision Deportes saw growth versus last year’s telecast of the award show among:
- Total Viewers 2+ in Los Angeles, New York, Miami, Chicago, San Francisco and Sacramento
- Adults 18-49 in Los Angeles, New York, Miami, Chicago, San Francisco and Sacramento
- Young Adults 18-34 in Miami, Chicago and San Francisco
During Premios Univision Deportes, Univision stations outperformed the ABC affiliate among:
- Total Viewers 2+ in Miami
- Adults 18-49 in Miami
- Young Adults 18-34 in Los Angeles, Miami, Houston, Dallas and Phoenix
During Premios Univision Deportes, Univision stations outperformed the CBS affiliate among:
- Adults 18-49 in Los Angeles, Miami and San Francisco
- Young Adults 18-34 in Los Angeles, Miami, San Francisco and Phoenix
Source: Nielsen, NSI Overnights, Premios Deportes 2015 (Sunday-12/20/15), 8:00 p.m. – 10:00 p.m. ET/PT, 7:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m. CT. Premios Deportes 2014 aired on UniMás (Thursday-12/18/14), 9:00 p.m. – 11:00 p.m. ET/PT, 8:00 p.m. – 10:00 p.m. CT. Growth vs. last year’s telecast based on average impression. Live +SD.
For more information on last night’s Premios Univision Deportes broadcast and the full list of winners, click here.