Season to-Date, UniMás is the No. 2 Spanish-Language Network on Saturday Night Over Telemundo
UniMás Broadcast Prime Highlights – Week of May 4, 2015 to May 10, 2015
- UniMás ranked as the No. 2 Spanish-language network for the third consecutive Saturday night, delivering more Adults 18-49 (+22%) and young Adults 18-34 (+42%) viewers than Telemundo. UniMás also out-delivered Telemundo for the fifth consecutive Saturday among Total Viewers 2+ (+19%).
– UniMás aired back-to-back Liga Mexicana soccer matches and averaged 494,000 Total Viewers 2+, 279,000 Adults 18-49 and 136,000 young Adults 18-34 for the night. In fact, both Liga Mexicana matches on UniMás averaged more viewers than Telemundo’s 9pm Liga Mexicana match (Leon vs. Tijuana) among Total Viewers 2+, Adults 18-49 and young Adults 18-34.
– Season to-date, UniMás out-performs Telemundo as the No. 2 Spanish-language network during Saturday primetime with Total Viewers 2+ (+24%), Adults 18-49 (+20%) and young Adults 18-34 (+12%).
– Thus far in the 14/15 Season, UniMás averaged more Total Viewers 2+ on Saturday night than Telemundo for 25 out of 33 weeks (76% of the time).
- Airing during the 8pm hour (Monday-Friday), UniMás’ feature films grew its audience compared to the prior week among young Adults 18-34 (+5% to 87,000).
- UniMás, on average, delivered more viewers than the combined audience of Estrella, Azteca and MundoFox among Adults 18-49 (+6%) and young Adults 18-34 (+26%).
Broadcast Prime Network Rankers – Week of May 4, 2015 to May 10, 2015
Source: The Nielsen Company, NPM (05/04/2015-05/10/2015) and Prior Week (04/27/2015-05/03/2015). Mon-Sat 8pm-11pm/Sun 7pm-11pm, Live+SD. Program ranking excludes program with duration <30 min. Season to-date averages based on Most Current.