UniMás Delivered More Viewers than the Combined Audience of Estrella, Azteca and MundoFox Among Adults 18-49 and Young Adults 18-34
UniMás Broadcast Prime Highlights – Week of April 6, 2015 to April 12, 2015
- UniMás was the No. 2 Spanish-language network on Saturday night, delivering more Total Viewers 2+ (+12% to 624,000) viewers compared to Telemundo.
- Season to-date, UniMás is the No. 2 Spanish-language network during Saturday primetime, out-delivering Telemundo among Total Viewers 2+ (+24%).
- Thus far in the 14/15 Season, UniMás averaged more Adults 18-49 and Total Viewers 2+ on Saturday nights than Telemundo for 21 out of 29 weeks (72% of the time).
- Airing during the 8 p.m. hour (Monday-Friday), UniMás’ feature films grew its audience compared to the prior week among Total Viewers 2+ (+10% to 413,000) and Adults 18-49 (+2% to 231,000).
- UniMás, on average, delivered more viewers than the combined audience of Estrella, Azteca and MundoFox among Adults 18-49 (+7%) and young Adults 18-34 (+9%).
Source: The Nielsen Company, NPM (04/06/2015-04/12/2015) and Prior Week (03/30/2015-04/05/2015). Mon-Sat 8pm-11pm/Sun 7pm-11pm, Live+SD.Season to-date averages based on Most Current.
Broadcast Prime Network Rankers – Week of April 6, 2015 to April 12, 2015
Source: The Nielsen Company. NPM (04/06/2015-04/12/2015), NBL Season 9 vs Season 8 (1/18/15-4/12/15, 2/16/14-4/20/14).Live+SD. Mon-Sat 8pm-11pm/Sun 7pm-11pm. Program Rankings based on broadcast networks only and include all programming with duration equal to or greater than 29 minutes.