Press Ratings Bulletin

New Weeknight Primetime Lineup on UniMás Delivers Double-Digit Week-Over-Week Audience Growth Across Key Demos

By Univision PR Team

Jun 18, 2019

UniMás Outperforms The CW for Fourth Consecutive Sunday Night By Double-to-Triple Digits Among All Key Demos

 

UniMás Broadcast Prime Highlights – Week of June 10, 2019 to June 16, 2019

 

  • For the entire week, UniMás delivered an average audience of 428,000 Total Viewers 2+, 188,000 Adults 18-49 and 72,000 Adults 18-34 during primetime.
  • UniMás’ “Inseparables, Amor Al Límite” has increased the network’s 7:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. time period since its premiere among Adults 18-49 (+10% to 131,000) and Adults 18-34 (+18% to 61,000) compared to the prior four weeks. The reality series attracted more Total Viewers 2+ (+1% to 264,000), Adults 18-49 (+13% to 142,000) and Adults 18-34 (+28% to 69,000) versus the previous week.
  • UniMás’ epic series, “Jesus” delivered double-digit audience gains among Total Viewers 2+ (+12% to 602,000), Adults 18-49 (+21 to 215,000) and Adults 18-34 (+28% to 68,000) versus the prior week. Since its premiere, the series also increased the network’s 9:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. time period among Total Viewers 2+ (+115% to 577,000), Adults 18-49 (+49% to 192,000) and Adults 18-34 (+12% to 55,000) versus the prior four weeks.
  • Since its premiere, UniMás’ “Noticiero Univision Edición Nocturna” has increased the weeknight 10:00 p.m. to 10:30 p.m. time period among Total Viewers 2+ (+38% to 297,000) and Adults 18-49 (+5% to 111,000) compared to the prior four weeks. The news program also delivered double-digit week-over-week audience growth among Total Viewers 2+ (+10% to 311,000), Adults 18-49 (+15% to 121,000) and Adults 18-34 (+11% to 42,000).
  • UniMás’ weeknight 10:30 p.m. comedy block (“Vecinos,” “Nosotros Los Guapos” and “40 y 20”) increased its audience by double-digits week-to-week among Adults 18-49 (+15% to 84,000) and Adults 18-34 (+24 to 36,000).
  • For the fourth consecutive Sunday, UniMás out-delivered The CW for the entire night with double-to-triple digit audience advantages among Total Viewers 2+ (+31% adv.), Adults 18-49 (+100% adv.) and Adults 18-34 (+128% adv.) with a line-up that included “Cine De Las Estrellas: Ip Man” and “Cine De Las Estrellas: Taking of Pelham 123.” The Sunday night movie-lineup also delivered double-digit audience gains among Total Viewers 2+ (+16% to 595,000), Adults 18-49 (+11% to 286,000) and Adults 18-34 (+34% to 114,000) to the network’s 7:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m. time period versus the prior week.
  • UniMás’ Friday night airing of “Cineplex: The Legend of Hercules,” increased its Friday 7:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. time period week-to-week by double-digits among Total Viewers 2+ (+34% to 350,000), Adults 18-49 (+17% to 150,000) and Adults 18-34 (+49% to 76,000).
  • Driven by Saturday night’s movie line-up including, “Cineplex: The Last Castle” and “Cineplex: Constantine,” UniMás increased its Saturday 6:30 p.m. to 11:30 p.m. time period week-to-week by double-digit margins among Total Viewers 2+ (+42% to 406,000), Adults 18-49 (+62% to 212,000) and Adults 18-34 (+92% to 92,000).
  • UniMás attracted more Total Viewers 2+ (+66% adv.), Adults 18-49 (+100% adv.) and Adults 18-34 (+85% adv.) than the combined audience of Azteca and Estrella TV during primetime

    Source: Nielsen, NPM (04/15/2019-04/21/2019) Mon-Sat 8pm-11pm/Sun 7pm-11pm, Live+SD. 

Related Articles

Press

TelevisaUnivision noquea a la competencia

Press

Mi secreto estrena líder en su barra de horario

Please enter a valid e-mail address.
Sign me up for
Weekly Hispanic segment insights
Get the latest news from Univision
The latest from the Univision Sports team
Learn from our experts on Hispanic consumers

Thank you, you'll be receiving newsletter updates from us in your email inbox.

Loading